Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hey! Today is Thurs, Jan 9th -I apologize for the inactivity... I was VERY lazy, and when I tried to go on my computer to post today, IT WAS BROKEN!We'll not broken... But not working. ( you know what I mean)Yeah, so I'm posting this post on my IPAD!Also, there haven't been anything really happening on woozworld. So we might take breaks once in a while.... =)                                                           -Ingridscute


Guys believe her, she is a LAZY BUM… Gosh, like she wakes up like at 1 One o'clock in the mourning, she is such a lazy bum… And FYI, Ingrid doesn't really know what's happening on Woozworld, because yesterday, she spent the day, after school, playing MINECRAFT… I mean seriously what is with Minecraft? You are lost on a island, you make houses, and kill animals, then you die by zombies, spiders, and that bomber thingy, really, I don't really care about it… So, anyway even thought ingrid hasn't been playing Woozworld, she is right, not a lot of things going on…

Hey guys! Today is the first day of… -Drum Roll…- Fashion day! But unfortunately, we are going to be doing it every Friday, and not everyday… D: So today we are going to talk about some outfits. Here I have Jessie, in a cute school girl outfit… [Above on the right] So she's wearing Ballerina bow, with the Japanese School Girl Top, then Manga Skirt, and Yeti Boots, also she has the Manga Cat eyes or something… I'm not a big fan of the manga eyes thingy or something… And heres a friend of mine wearing a outfit, like she's ready for the prom of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me Jessica, but your outfit looks terrible.... No koffence...and, you have no right to pose as me. :)

    ReplyDelete