Saturday, January 4, 2014

Our Blog's Information

     Pink: Jessiescute                   Purple: Miss-Know-It-All               Blue: Ingridscute

Hey guys! It's Jessiescute! I'm working with my friend, Ingridscute, and Miss-Know-It-All on a blog. So, just so you know… When Ingrid is blogging her text is blue, like her name above, and Miss-Know-It-All's blogging is purple, like above… So guys we're the new Woozworld Paparazzi, and we're gonna be blogging about new things that are happening here on woozworld. For instance, new outfits. We're also going to have lots of fun! :D Like, we are going to have contests! It's gonna be AWESOME! :D So for now, we're just getting started. :P So for some fun additions to our blog...[Drum roll...] We're gonna have an advice column, and fashion tips! Fun, fun! :D It's gonna be awesome! but for now we're just starting… So...We'll Start with the fashion tips on our blog, on January 10th, we'll be starting with the advice column on February 1st. But, for the advice column, you'll have to send us by email. And we'll post the advice, and you letter on the blog, but don't worry, you'll have to come up with a pen name, so people won't hunt you down on Woozworld. Our trustworthy, and advice giving friend's name is Miss-Know-It-All... She'll wait for your emails to come pouring on February 1st... But we will only pick FIVE emails a day to post on the blog! :D Now here's a special privilege from a special guest, right here with me…
OMG! Thx Jessie! Hey guys! it's me, Miss-Know-It-All, but you all can call me Missy… That's my little nickname! :D So, I cannot wait till February 1st, but of course Jessie, and Ingrid has to ruin all the fun… :(
Missy! I don't appreciate your tone! You know that was just started! If your just gonna start already, then your gonna be a mess! Sorry guys. Anyway… Missy will be ready to be answering your letters on February 1st. All you have to do is - Dear Miss-Know-It-All… Write your problem and how you feel… From Your pen name, like shy girl or something… Something that has to do with your problem… Like a bullied girl - Scared Target or something… LOL I'm not creative… And Missy will answer, and it will be on the blog! :D So Missy will wait till February Right Missy…?
Yes… Fine… Better then anything… :( So I'll write to you guys on February 1st… Oh! Jessie! Don't forget about the Fashion tips, and advice! I'm doing fashion too! If you want fashion advice… Send us some pictures of some outfits… like you want to go to a party, but you don't know what to wear… Send us your options, and we'll help you with it, and we'll all include some tips, and accessories! :D
Missy, just say bye already… They will see you soon… We'll be updating our blog EVERYDAY! But a new person will be updating everyday… We will be updating about, the latest outfits, news, and gossips! :D See ya!

Sunday, Jan 5th - Hey guys! You know who it is, duh… Me! The one with pink text! So as you may know… Ingrid will be blogging tomorrow, so I'm pretty sure Ingrid made our blogging times… So Ingrid will be adding on to my post, and stuff tomorrow. Don't forget about the Fashion Tips! Miss-Know-It-All will be writing about the Fashion Tips, she will include the new outfits. She will be blogging about the clothes and fashion tips, and trends everyday. But of course when she does the advice column, she will also do it everyday. So basically, she will answer 10 questions, and we will post 5 answers. But, we will also send you a email back, with your advice, so you won't have to wait like a day to get your advice back. So she can't wait to help, and we'll start Friday, and February.

Monday, Jan 6th - Hey guys, it's Jessie, your wondering why I'm blogging and Ingrid's not, and why am I not sticking to the schedule, well… It's because Ingrid's being a LAZY BUM… -_- Well, I don't have a lot to say, because today wasn't my day to work on the blog… So if Ingrid comes up, all of a sudden… -.-' Blame her for haven g nothing to read…

Monday, Jan 6th - Some woozens report this unitz for scamming...............................
First of all.. How is giving away wooz scamming? I would really want to know why some Woozens think EVERYTHING is a scam.
Fashion - For a sneak peek, and what I think - Anyways....
 The new outfits... 
I don't know what to say.. 
I personally like it..WOOZWORLD HAS FAILED!!!!!!!
Although, The hair kind of looks like Elsa for Frozen.. Which is Jessie's favorite movie... *Whispers*
She cried...
SUCH A BABY
I really hate that coat thingy.. Its just sooo ugly.
Other then that, I give a B-



Okay! Now your just being mean! It was so emotional, Ingrid, your heart is ICE COLD… Like Anna's, wait… No! You don't have a heart! I just forgot! OMG… God! You have NO HEART, you have this fake one, that your mom begged them to make, and she paid ALOT of money for you to get the mechanical heart. Yeah, so that machine messed up your heart, and lungs, so technically, you have NO HEART… >:)

Arghh, What ever… :/

Tue, Jan 6th - OMG… Um, guys I know this is not my day to update, but just hang on, and read this… Guys, I personally think Woozworld is losing it… Like seriously? Did you see the new outfits? They don't even have clothes in the store yet? Are they like laggin'? '.' Seriously, and I know they're trying to raise money, but why do they sell clothes? I mean, people who just started, and like being made fun of on Woozworld, because people think there so poor, that there IDIOTS… But nook, the people making fun of them, and IDIOTS… :o But seriously, Woozworld is trying to get money, since their game is soooo popular, but…? Even if they don't sell it for real money, then they're just selling it in the store for like 450 Wooz, what is up with that? Seriously? And another topic is… You know yesterday, Ingrid posted a post about a Woozworld units about this girl giving free Wooz… Well, I went to investigate, and I talked to the owner, and so she said, she was quitting, because she has more to take care of like school, so she was quitting, and giving free. And she even offered to give me free, so I accepted because I wanted to make sure she wasn't lying… And she wasn't! But, I stayed there to watch how her system worked… I was a little surprised at her system… In this picture above is some people being a  bed sport, and thinking the winner cheated… In the picture below is a picture of people thinking she is a scam… D: I have to say, I was impressed…
Winner of the Wooz thinking the owner scammed her...
But even though I was impressed, that didn't stop people from thinking she was a scam, and threatening to hack her…

Elsa finally free, using her powers
Weds, Jan 8th - Hey guys, Ingrid forgot to blog yesterday, because she's lazy. :P So today there wasn't much on Woozworld going on… But… A topic for no reason - Has anyone seen Frozen™ It is sooooo awesome! Me and Ingrid saw it like December though LOL It was soooo good! OMG… If you are going to see Frozen™ then run, and go see it now, because it's so good! :D I love it after when they're both free, and they forever open the gates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment